Heritage and Traditional Village Experience
This kind of tour combine both heritage and cultural elements found in George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site and a visit to traditional Malay village in the countryside on the nearby mainland peninsular of Malaysia. For the details of George Town please refer to the “Strret of Harmony Tour”.
Crossing the 13. 5 km iconic Penang Bridge to Seberang Perai, you would experience journeying through the green paddy field, visiting Malay traditional house. Visit to places like rubber plantation, stingless bee honey farm and taste of the natural honey, coconut fruits plucking and peeling the traditional way.
- St George’s Anglican Church
- Kuan Im Goddess of Mercy Temple
- Heritage Flower Stalls
- Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- Kapitan Keling Mosque
- Crossing via 1st Penang Bridge
- Activities at Mengkuang Titi Malay Traditional Village:
- Visit to rubber plantation and demo of rubber tapping.
- Visit to stingless bee (Trigona miniata) mini farm and demo of harvesting and tasting honey.
- Coconut tree: demo of climbing, plucking and peeling and drinking coconut fruits.
- Visit Malay Traditional House.
- Return via iconic Penang Ferry